Tuesday 25 May 2010

Labels or Love

I finished 'The Devil Wears Prada'. Last week actually, but I never got round to posting because I feel freekin guilty when not doing anything work/revision/college related. Yes I'm sure there are some underlying issues but lets move on shall we.
So the ending made me feel all fluffy inside as Andy was buzzed through the doors of her success like she was someone who mattered. Although it did not help to answer the questions I begged, I can only hope that I have a similar smile on my face when I make it to my point in life.

This is what I want my tower to look like; not to high, full of people  that inspire me, people I want to know about and pretty sweet smelling at the top.
We will see eh.

So I'm guessing you guys have read my Spindle post from a couple days ago...? Well guess who is meeting with the Editor-in-Chief of Spindle magazine to discuss an internship with them?? "its about this girl who wants to be immersed in the world of fashion, she wants to get into fashion week and open it up to all the girls that love fashion like this girl because we are the lifeblood of this industry ya know"
Well...we are one step closer. Watch this space...




Labels or Love?

I'm not looking for either.

And today a slightly different parting note:
Musiqueeee! I'm listening to:

  1. Anything from the Black Eyed Peas album 'Elephunk'
  2. Make Me Wanna Die by The Pretty Reckless
  3. Valentino by Diane Birch

1 comment: