Sunday 9 May 2010

ive got a secret i cant tell you

Basically it's getting harder to post so regularly, I have my A2 french exam in one more day but this blog is becoming my new obsession, I notice things way more now...like I wanna show you soo much, but in reality je devrait etre parle francais! at least it will be all over in one day..Ughhh wait, make that 1 whole MONTH! My exams don't finish till 22nd June. je veux sortir! so for a while i'm guessing my posts will just be titbits of my inner self, confined to COLLEGE, trapped by...I cant even say it. Damn you college for being my stepping stone to said future, sometimes I just want to crawl into my single bed, with my teapot, Come Dine with Me repeats and just STAY THERE. jkgfoashfcbxk.jcbOFCsab

Im telling you to deal with it, I'm the one who needs to deal with it. pUNK.

Anyways, I saw that this girl from around had posted a link to this guy who I know through another guy, on his facebook wall, and this girl from around is like totally a model who has actually got her face in a few things (and now my blog god damnit) you follow? So I clicked and discovered something utterly cringe but completely brilliant all at once!

Rules are you just type in your nom et prenom (its all in french but based in London, go figure right?)
and just watch, simple.
This is mine below, watch it. My favourite part is definitely the huge billboard saying 'In bed with Amy'.
kjsdgkshlkshdvmbvkn
ok c'est trop cool!
http://www.myrimmellondon.com/?v=dd3c6ff2690714a162210f3641f7e22d

So what did you think?
I'm thinking this is definitely what my face would look like ;)
Unfortunately, this is actually the current 17 year old face of Rimmel London, Hudson Jeans and Versace. Georgia May Jagger. And the envy of all brit girls, you would think. Well I certainly definitely have a case of the green eyed monster with her, especially the part where she has called time out on modelling and it's big buck perks to focus on her A-levels. Oh yes she did.
kjasgckajgcksJAJASH! 

1 comment:

  1. Loves this amy. And i love her, she is gorgeous. However, me and my family were watching the advert and i was like oh wow i love her so much she is gorgeous and the whole room came to a standstill. I think she is an 18 year old girls fantasy and thats it!

    ReplyDelete