Tuesday 27 April 2010

The biggest trend in my life 2010? Anything goes...

Hello
post attempt number six...
Fashion isn't important to the majority of my college, about as important as...

this
this

this
and this
need I go on...?

But basically I wanted to say that it's up to you what you wear, don't let my blog or any other blog tell you what you can or cant, should or shouldn't wear.
Without sounding stoopid, I'm here to have fun and inform you of it along the way.
This is the beauty I am surrounded by everyday, needless to say it inspires me no end ;)
Thought I would share this with you as it is not long till college is oh vee eee are overrrrr! So potential gems such as these are going to become few and far between :(
When I am at university this will be one of the only things to remind me of my 'special' friends...but I am excited for the new freinds im going to make at Rochester (woop! I am off to UCA Rochester to study Fashion Promotion! vive Kent) I wonder who will be in my posts in september??
L'intrigue indeed ;)

And a parting note:
Moustaches are definitely not a good look for girls, despite what the catwalk and Vivienne Westwood have been collaborating on (see here) I tried it for a day, a day that I will not be repeating lets say. xx


No comments:

Post a Comment