Monday 26 April 2010

yeah summers begun, come as you are

How to wear summer? With your heart on your sleeve.
Lovveee.








Okay so I was reallly staring at this lady when I was working at the weekend. I just couldnt stop looking at her dress (she also had the longest tan lags, dark hair in a middle parting and a pair of aviators on, yes inside) thinking please can I be magic so I can shrink her and when she has shrunk she obviously won't fit in that dress so I can grab it and run. This heavenly piece of loveliness was (and still is) courtesy of H&M, (i later found out... I thought it would be wise to ask her where her dress was from so she didn't think I was a complete weirdo trying to stare her out.)
As she continued "yeah the stuff in huh an mm is usually crap, but I think this summer for the first time there is some really good stuff"
firstly I do not agree with the 'usually crap' part...harsh.
I count H&M as one of my fave high street stores.
Secondly, I have to agree that this summer 'huh an mm' is tres gorgeous,
thanks to their garden collection I hear you ask?

Lovely I know, (nice little scary smile there from Natasha Poly) 
but it is there offering of this seasons nudes that I totally covet! Cue a picture of this dress (not from the garden collection) that I keep talking about and nearly got a punch in the face for staring at...
NOOOOO!
Unfortunately, with my luck I cannot locate said dress :( 
So...you will just have to take my word for it..or even better take a trip to 'Huh an Mm' and see for your self.
I promise it will definitely NOT be a wasted trip as they are plugging out some tres good stuff, accesoires and all.

A parting note:  
Summer Time when the weather is fine. (Listen to Lady Gaga Summerboy)
Beware the wind, it can ruin things, moral of the story, now is the time to purchase a summer dress, when you are in a summer dress...it doesn't really matter ;)

And the last word on Summer from Sonia Rykiel




1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy, my name is Jess and may I just say I think you are amazing, you just happen to be one of my best friends ever and I am extremely proud to have my FACE in the picture about Sonia Rykiel :) This is an extremely amazing blog and a very amazing idea indeed, the perfect way for you to channel your thoughts, ideas and inspirations to the outside world. Your sense of fashion is beautiful and inspiring and the readers of this blog are in for a real treat!! xxx

    ReplyDelete