Saturday 24 April 2010

Twin Twin

So I will let you in on a little secret...j'ai une soeur jumelle


Her name is Sophie and she looks just like me...apparently

The reason I am mentioning her is not only because she has been and still is a HUUUUUGE part of my life but because she was primarily my first ever fashion inspo. From the moment she picked out that canary yellow levi tee with the red cherry's and teamed it with a pair of dark wash hipster flares (perfectly ripped at the bottoms of course) I became interested. (I sneaked these items out of her wardrobe whenever the hell it was possible, they just looked sooooo amazing!) You could say I was a late developer.. in fashion that is. She had a clue and (thank the bloomin Lord) taught me to have the laissez-faire, wear-whatever-you-damn-well-like attitude to fashion...I have enjoyed it ever since.



Thankyou, i love you

No comments:

Post a Comment