Friday 31 December 2010

NY

Before I ask myself do I really need more heels? or should I wait till my birthday for those running trainers? I would just like to say thank you to you readers and fellow bloggers for your support with this here blog. I believe the best way to show my appreciation is to continue and improve Style A-Y (all suggestions welcome!) 
and before you all go into hibernation before the new season stock arrives and spend January, also know as the Monday of the months, asleep, consider reading Style A-Y as one of your resolutions. Cheeky...

Happy New Year Y'all


hugs not thugs
kisses not disses
xoxo
Amyyyyyyyyyy

1 comment:

  1. Hello Blogger gal!

    Do you mind posting a bit more often please because i enjoy your musing but your lacking a bit ;)

    Love ya babes
    Rox xxx

    ReplyDelete