Thursday 14 July 2011

I'm busy, your ugly, have a nice day

A week of office work to help a generous Godfather out has not only benefited me with easy cash moneys, it has also aroused (couldn't pinpoint a less frisky word) new motivation in me. Sitting in an office, at a desk, in front of a computer, waiting for a phone to ring, so I can offer my help, has done nothing but bring me back to the conscious reality of what it is that I want/need/have to do in/with my life/future/career. Ah the time to think has been a sobering one and now I need a drink. It struck me last night when my current squeeze told me there is something 'missing' in our relationship, I sliced my finger whilst chopping veg (ouch!) and promptly painted my nails red, I was in that kinda mood.


















Undeterred, I shall leave those to think and not attempt, but BE ...and blog :)
If you want something in life you have to go and find it for yourself, so, before this post turns into a slump, a Blogger once said "my blog always reminds me to work hard and create more drawings, ideas, and share more pics with my readers".
Well now I feel bad...

Here is to my third time lucky. Readers I will not let you down!

No comments:

Post a Comment