Thursday 16 December 2010

Amy's back, tell a friend

"We are about to begin a journey through the cosmos, through the story of our own planet..."

Cosmos was first used by Pythagoras to describe a well-ordered and harmonious universe - a world open to human understanding. Well I can tell you there ain't no harmony or order in fashion!
After finally finishing my first 14 week term at UCA I have just had the chance to stop and think. Although I haven't exactly been glamming it up Gucci style or expanding my wardrobe, university has been no less impressive. Questionable, impressionable (and quelquefois unobtainable) yes, but that is why I love it, forever changing forever ranging.
Thanks to Portishead, Fleetwood Mac, Fat Freddy's Drop and bottles of Roset 2 for 1 at my local newsagents, I have managed to adapt perfectly. Although you have fallen by the wayside, my resolution for the new year is to pick you back up as often as I do a publication.
Prove it, I hear you say...well here goes...




No comments:

Post a Comment