Friday 9 July 2010

Where there is Pressure there is always Folkdance

I have moments when I get to the stage where summer means not thinking, but they don't last very long.
How can one person be so busy they don't have time or energy to get up the stairs, then have intervals where they end up listening to Chris Brown and cannot be bothered to sleep...?Since I am free, I have managed to; dye my hair, earn 140 pounds, spend 150, enjoy Stevie Wonder at Hyde Park Calling,  read the Virgin Suicides in a couple days, worked four days in a row, didn't make it out on Tuesday night, final cc jab, was late for babysitting, got 30 out of the 50 deposit back from college and panicked that I might be going back there in September. The standard, run flat out till you fall weeks just keep coming...
How can one person have so much to say yet feel so boring??
It has just occurred to me that these sporadic posts of not much content or of any relevant musings are a reflection of the crumbling Amy awaiting her exam results...I thought after exams life would be simple but it is certainly tainting my thoughts right now, tonight, tomorrow, next week. Sort of have the feeling where I wanna scream Cheryl Cole's 'Parachute' song from the top of my lungs to numb everything into a stable state...






Okay so that didn't work
I'm sick of myself and hearing the same songs, so I'm going to try something new.
Queue pretty picture
I'm sorry, I have to take a break. Not quite sure if I'll be coming back...Hate to throw all this dumb adolescence stuff I thought was over already here where it really doesn't need to be.
JOKES! Thought I would make an already but not meaning to be dramatic post a bit more dramatic.
Here is another pretty (but completely irrelevantly not in tune with the previous picture) picture whilst I sort myself out
Kisses not disses, hugs not thugs,
Amy xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment